Hours: Monday - Wednesday 9am - 7pm | Thursday - Friday 9am - 8pm | Saturday 9am - 5pm | Sunday CLOSED
Cambridge Source for Sports Return Policy
- Original Receipt is required for ALL Returns, Credits, Exchanges & Warranty Claims (Let us help keep copies of your receipts by adding you to our MVP Roster when you make your purchases)
- Returns will be accepted within 30 Days of purchase date in Original Condition and Packaging complete with attached hangtags, etc… on products purchased at Cambridge Source for Sports
- We can not accept any Used, Altered or Worn product for return.
- Products accepted for return may be provided a Store Credit Note or will be Credited to the Original method of payment. (i.e. Payment by Debit Card = Credit to Original Debit Card)
- Sale & Clearance Priced Items are deemed Final Sale - not eligible for return. We want you to be happy with your products, so please be comfortable with your selection before proceeding to purchase. (Model, Size, Fit, Colour etc…) Please take as much time with us as you need to feel confident that you're getting the right item.
- Once New Skates have been sharpened, we can not accept them for a return. We want you to be happy with your products, so please be comfortable with your selection before proceeding to purchase. (Model, Size, Fit, Colour etc…)
- Currently Skate manufacturers warranty the skate boots for 90 Days and Blade Holders & Runners for 1 Year from date of purchase with Proof of Purchase Receipt
- We are not able to accept returns on Used Skate purchases.
Composite Hockey Sticks / Warranty:
- Currently most Composite Hockey Sticks offer a 30 Day Manufacturers Warranty (1 time replacement) Original Receipt along with matching Serial Number stickers on the receipt and both broken pieces are required to process the warranty with the manufacturer. Note: Sticks can not be replaced from the store inventory.
- Pro Stock Sticks most often do not offer any warranty at all, due to the discounted pricing.
Bats / Warranty:
- Wood Bats - Do not come with any warranty.
- Wood Composite Bats - Most models will come with a warranty ranging from 45-90 days. Please ask us!
- Aluminum / Composite Bats - Most models come with a warranty ranging from 45-365 days. Please ask us!
Our Team will not imply anything contrary to this Policy, and any impression of such will not be valid. "But the Salesperson said:" will not override this policy LOL … You wouldn't believe what we hear!
4-1710 Bishop Street N., Cambridge, Ontario N1T 1T2 telephone: 519.621.0265